Thursday, February 28, 2013

Otto's Gluten Free Pizza

Yay! Otto's finally has gluten free pizza! I ate four whole slices and didn't get a stomach ache! I visited the Cambridge location to pick up my pizzas and staff was very excited about the product saying "there's a big market out there" for gluten free pizza. Each pizza came on its own little disposable pan so that it wouldn't touch any of the other regular pizza crusts. The pizza stayed right on this pan while being put in the box which helped the pizza stay warm on the drive home. The crust was buttery and crunchy! My room mate even said if I hadn't told her the crust was gluten free she wouldn't have even known it was :-) I enjoyed the Potato, Bacon and Scallion pizza which its Ottos most popular and my favorite as well. We also got the Chicken, Mushroom, and Fontina and added Spinach for an extra vegetable (trying to be healthy eating pizza even though the first one is like a loaded baked potato). And to wash it all down a "palmer" half tea-half lemonade in a cute Otto cup! My other favorite pizza that I will be getting next time is the Butternut Squash, Ricotta, and Cranberry. Overall, thumbs up for Otto's first and definitely not the last day of gluten free pizza! 



Check out their website and see where all of their locations are @ http://www.ottoportland.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment